Application Services Engineer Job Description
Application Services Engineer
Core Consulting is seeking an experienced Application Services Engineer for a full time hire role with a in the Richmond, VA area. The individual will be an experienced Dynamics 365 Developer with a desire to develop and support a growing suite of solutions and apps – Dynamics 365, Microsoft’s Power Platform, Microsoft 365, and Azure.
- The Application Serves Engineer will build and support solutions used by the organization and other global.
- The Application Services Engineer will work with various business units and other engineers to provide and align the best possible solutions for the business needs both short-term and long-term.
- The Application Services Engineer will be able to switch between tasks quickly, balance a potential solution’s function with maintenance, and collaborate with team members as a mentor and be mentored.
- Design, build, and support solutions based on Dynamics 365.
- Resolve complex technical design issues.
- Support the operations of solutions which consist of desktop applications, SaaS, platform configured, and custom-coded solutions.
- Conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code and/or perform unit testing.
- Identifie ideas to improve system performance .
- Independently install, customize, integrate, maintain, and support commercial software packages.
- Evaluate, recommend, configure, administer, maintain, and support cloud-based Software-as-a-Service(SaaS) applications.
- May serve as the subject matter expert on development techniques.
- May aid in design, implementation, and support of web sites based on site hosting platforms such as SharePoint and WPEngine (WordPress).
- May serve as a mentor on procedural matters to less experienced internal and third-party team members.
- Use Rapid Application Development (RAD) techniques to design, build, and support applications and process flows using tools such as within Microsoft’s Power Platform.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years’ experience or equivalent education and experience in the IT field.
- 1+ years of experience with Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (F&O, UO, Marketing, & PSA a plus).
- Knowledge and experience with Dynamics Portals & PowerApps Portals.
- Knowledge and experience configuring and integrating enterprise software (e.g., CRM, HR, Financials).
- Excellent understanding of relational databases (MSSQL preferred).
- Experience with Azure App Services, Functions, LogicApps, and DevOps preferred.
- PowerShell scripting experience preferred.