Business Analyst Job Description
Core Consulting is searching for qualified Business Analysts to fill contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. We are searching for detail-oriented candidates possessing strong leadership and communication skills to work with technical and business customers.
- Work with business users to define project scope and objectives based on user needs.
- Lead the effort to define, test, and implement IS projects and enhancements.
- Lead the system and release management teams, including third party vendors.
- Gather information and recommend technical solutions to address and resolve business issues.
- Provide guidance on business implications of application development projects.
- Maintain business and technical knowledge of end user requirements to ensure a continuous improvement process.
- Ensure that all system security and control procedures are implemented and followed.
- Support end user deployment, training and post deployment support of applications.
- Monitor and analyze existing systems and processes, and recommend enhancements in technical function and business utility.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Over 3 years of systems experience.
- Previous experience in a Business Analyst or Business Systems Analyst role.
- Thrives in a fast-paced and project-oriented environment.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience working with multifunctional teams internationally preferred.
Posted: May 23, 2018