Business Systems Analyst/Digital Product Manager Job Description
Business Systems Analyst/Digital Product Manger
Core Consulting is seeking an experienced Business Systems Analyst/Digital Product Manager for a contract to hire position. The BSA will be the product subject matter expert by establishing the requirements documentation, facilitate the system implementation process through close collaboration with various work streams (both internal and external), and manage the ongoing product support by coordinating with all work streams and teams involved.
- Own assigned Digital Distribution product(s); span of ownership includes product knowledge, system implementation, and ongoing product support.
- Be subject matter expert on product, including features, forms, rating, system configuration, and product value proposition. This also entails working closely with the business to establish product knowledge or fill stop gaps in knowledge.
- Facilitate implementation effort for assigned product across all workstreams through product go live, post go live support, and ongoing help desk support. Includes management of issue, risk and decision logs.
- Participate in product planning session with Digital Distribution team to learn necessary information to begin implementation process.
- Gather required information from SMEs to prepare written requirements/technical specifications for forms, rating, policy system, and other required integrations to support the product.
- Be primary point of contact with vendors; includes configuration status, XML request and response mapping and integrations, issues, and defect resolution.
- Create forms specification document (FDS) by working with the Forms team and obtain sign off from business.
- Liaise with ACORD experts, the Forms team, and the Platform teams to execute the needed XML request and response packages and mapping of all variables needed from a data and forms standpoint.
- Be primary point of contact with Actuarial for product rates and rate testing; obtain sign off from Actuarial for go live.
- Participate in question set creation with the underwriting SMEs for the User Interface screen mock ups and necessary configuration rules and facilitate product prototype testing with the digital designers.
- Manage the QA effort of Forms; including coordinate the QA resources, knowledge transfer of the product, demoing the UI, and communicating the issues and defects reported to the Form development team and their subsequent resolutions.
- Manage finance testing and obtain sign off from Finance for each release of production.
- Manage UAT testing and obtain business sign off for each release to production.
- Manage communication with business on implementation status, including change management with underwriting and Business Delivery Services team.
- Manage release to production.
- Collaborate with Product Management Team to maintain documents used in system implementation and subsequent enhancements.
- Coordinate with Marketing on promotion and adoption of the product.
- Responsible for providing insights on product(s) or system implementation as requested.
- Property/Casualty Insurance Product Knowledge
- Business Analysis
- Agile Project Management Experience
- Project Management