Business Systems Analyst Job Description
Business Systems Analyst (Data Conversion) – 100% Remote
Core Consulting is seeking an experienced Business Systems Analyst for a contract to hire position. The BSA will act as the primary consultant for new client implementations. Perform gap analysis on existing state of requirements in conjunction with current business needs. Identify how the new application and business processes will integrate with existing business processes. Possess strong organization, analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Develop Implementation Onboarding Strategy for new agencies. Previous Agency Management System(AMS) experience required.
- Collaborates with stakeholders to understand and document user needs including ‘from/to’ states.
- Translates complex processes, workflows and requirements to develop user needs.
- Develop user stories, process flows, mockups, and acceptance criteria.
- Provides ongoing support to research issues, troubleshoot and defining solutions.
- Develop processes and documentation to drive consistent, repeatable delivery.
- Performs Release validation to include creation of test plans, scripts to ensure data quality delivered.
- Understand stakeholder data quality while recommending data validation automation strategies
- Perform extensive ad-hoc analysis, data validation, and quality assurance within large datasets using SQL tools.
- Ideally – Working with Vertafore suite of tools; data analyst and/or process engineering in skill set
- Need be comfortable working in ‘gray area’ – creating tools, structures and processes to support go-forward service delivery of agency conversions and corporate projects
- Vertafore Suite
- Data mapping
- Excellent written and oral communication skills