Change Management Consultant Job Description
Change Management Consultant
Core Consulting is searching for a Change Management Consultant to join our team.
We are searching for detail-oriented candidates possessing strong problem-solving abilities and communication skills. Six Sigma certification is required for this opportunity.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Apply accepted change management principles to onboarding and the development of effective project team(s). This may include developing and recommending exercises and methods to educate project teams and help organizations gain competency in Change Management
- Integrate change management and project management plans to enable coordination of effort to derive maximum benefit from change management activities.
- Provide project management support for multiple, concurrent projects for Strategy Integration program improvement projects and initiatives in support of Change Management including:
- Forecast and recommend / request appropriate project resources to fulfill project needs; recommended resource requests must be submitted to, coordinated with and provided by appropriate performance managers.
- Collaborate with business units and performance managers to resolve resource allocation issues.
- Schedule and facilitate project team meetings. Prepare meeting materials using a variety of tools, such as Visio, Power Point and Excel upon request by manager, Project Manager or manager-designated team member.
- Provide recommendations regarding project expectations, approach, roadmaps, work plans, deliverables and goals.
- Monitor progress of assigned projects to track timelines, milestones, deadlines, standards and targets, alerting appropriate manager / personnel of any obstacles / potential delays to project timelines, targets or success; provide corrective action recommendations to appropriate manager / personnel for review and approval.
- With manager guidance, work with appropriate parties to facilitate resolution of conflicting team positions.
- Issue project status reports on a regular, or as requested, basis.
- Maintain consistent communication with project sponsors, performance managers, and internal clients on the progress of the project vis-a-vis the work plan.
- Maintaining issue, risk, and/or action logs
- Collaborate with the project team to draft a report of ‘lessons learned’ for appropriate management review.
- Provide project data collection, analysis, documentation and interpretation to project members, team lead, manager and/or other stakeholders as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or similar
- Master’s degree preferred
- 10+ years of relevant work experience required
- Preferred background includes roles in management consulting, corporate strategy, corporate finance, private equity, investment banking, or other similar analytical data-driven function
- Preferred industry experience includes cloud software, apps, digital media, or other high-tech industry background
- Demonstrated project management ability to meet short deadlines and execute against competing or changing priorities as well as concurrent projects
- Proven problem-solving, multi-tasking, and analytical abilities
- Comfortable working both independently and in a team environment
- Excellent attention to detail and quality orientation
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing
- Expertise in Microsoft Office applications (particularly advanced capabilities for Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Six Sigma Certification required
Updated: May 23, 2018