Corporate Trainer Job Description
Corporate Trainer – 100% Remote
Core Consulting is seeking an experienced Corporate Trainer for a contract to hire position. The right candidate thrives in a fast pace, dynamic work environment transitioning new agencies from their current software to their new AMS.
- Develop curriculum to train associates on use of agency management systems, workflows and processes.
- Effectively train on insurance software, including review and maintenance of a curriculum outline/design.
- Design training materials including but not limited to job aids, presentations, quick reference guides and more.
- Target training to meet user needs and conform to corporate goals and best practices.
- Proven experience developing/implementing communication change management plans/activities.
- Evaluate, recommend, and assist developing tools and performance measures to facilitate on-going associate performance and business process improvements.
- Analyze training programs to improve learner’s satisfaction levels, proficiency testing, and job performance
- Strongly prefer experience within Insurance Agency space – training experience in Vertafore suite of tools.
- Perform duties in support of data integrity, technology, innovation and staff development as requested.
- Experience with Vertafore Suite
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Insurance Agency experience