Infrastructure PM Job Description
Core Consulting is searching for a qualified Infrastructure Project Manager to fill a contract/contract to hire position. We are searching for detail-oriented candidates with 8 or more years IT experience who possess strong leadership and communication skills. For more information, please e-mail Christine Roberts at CRoberts@coremgmt.com.
General Position Summary:
This position is a hands-on leadership and management position. This individual should have strong Infrastructure and Project Management skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managed IT Infrastructure Contracts i.e. helpdesk, system administration, database administration, SharePoint etc.
- 5+ years of related work experience, to include technology project management experience
- Infrastructure Project Management experience
- Major Data Center experience
- Big Virtualization experience
- Experience managing multiple teams including Systems Engineers, Network administrators, helpdesk technicians etc
- Proven successful experience leading Large scale/enterprise project from end-end
- Demonstrated experience in leading cross-functional project teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work with individuals at all levels in the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to know when to escalate issues early
- Cloud experience
- Experience with VMware
- Bachelor’s of Information Systems or Computer Science or related field
- PMP Certified from PMI