Jr .NET Software Developer Job Description
Jr .NET Software Developer
Core Consulting is searching for multiple Junior-level .NET Developers for full time, direct hire positions in the Richmond, VA area. For more information, please contact Eunice Morrison at EMorrison@coremgmt.com.
- Design, develop and maintain n-tier business and data tiers including a custom framework built in the .NET 3.5+ framework.
- Set up and manage IIS 7+.
- Develop software using newer language and technology features of the .NET framework including WCF/WEB API 2.0+.
- Create and maintain code libraries and documentation.
- Analyze, track and fix defects in current applications written in ASP.net, VB.net, & C#.
- Analyze, track and fixe defects in front-end applications written in Angular (version 4 and above).
- Support Level-1 Application incidents reported.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related area.
- 1 year software development experience.
- Understanding of the .NET framework version 3.5 and above.
- Understanding of the software development life-cycle.
- Strong foundation in object-oriented programming.