Sr. .Net Database Developer Job Description
Mid-level .Net Software Engineer
We are looking for a Mid-level .NET Software Engineer who will perform the role of a software developer for one of our valuable clients. The ideal candidate will be an expert in the construction of complex database driven applications using current Microsoft technologies, such as, .NET and SQL Server.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in Next Generation development and maintain the current product line of in-house developed applications based on modern technologies of C#, ASP .Net and .Net Framework throughout the whole Software Engineering process.
- Participate in SQA Development of Test Case, Test Script, Automated and Repeatable Test Suite, and Performance Bench Marker.
- Participate in internal and external new project development and management through the entire PM/SE life cycle, including requirement, design, development, testing, training, deployment and sustaining.
- Collect, design, develop, test, review, train, deploy and track Change Request and Bug Fix for the new releases of in-house developed applications.
- Analyze, troubleshoot and debug in-house developed applications.
- Work very closely to Quality/Operations/Engineering staff to assure software applications and physical operations work seamlessly, including maintaining critical master data, generating ad hoc reports, and maintaining User Accounts.
- Work on various projects as requested by management and perform other related duties as assigned.
- Work with colleagues on the same or other software applications and in other locations, such as China/CZ/Singapore, to assure that tasks are done with the most effective manners and meet the highest quality standard.
Education and Experience:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in C#/VB.Net with Visual Studio in .Net Framework environment.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in MS SQL DB Server, Table Schema, Stored Procedures, User Functions and Performance Tuning.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in ASP, ASP .Net, HTML, VB/Java Script, XML/DOM XSL/XSD, SOAP, IIS and Web Services.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in Team Foundation Version Control and/or other Source Code Management Systems.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of Client/Server and/or Multi-Tier System Architecture.
- In-depth knowledge of Software Engineering methodology and life-cycle.
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent reading, verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to perform technical research on cutting edge technologies.
- Must be comfortable with dynamic and rapid growth work environment.
- Must be a team-player.