Quality Assurance - Manual Tester Job Description
Quality Assurance – Manual Tester
Core Consulting is seeking a talented Quality Assurance Professional to manually test mobile software products and services. This includes defining and implementing a testing strategy, defining and implementing testing processes and standards, enforcing test governance practices, and planning and managing resources and activities for all test phases of a project. The position works closely alongside Project Managers, Business Analysts, Developers and business users.
- Create and execute end to end test plans.
- Define and implement a testing strategy ensuring defect prevention and alignment to defined requirements.
- Isolate, replicate and report defects and verify defect fixes.
- Review user requirement documents to verify requirements are testable.
- BS or BA degree preferred
- 5 years experience QA technical experience.
- Experience with manual testing in Microsoft SQL environment.
- Experience with automated test tools – Selenium
- Experience in design and implementation of best practice testing processes.
- Experience creating clear, concise, detail-oriented test plans.
- Experience communicating between developers, project management, and business unit.
This is a permanent opportunity in the Richmond, Virginia area.