Senior Mobile Software Engineer Job Description
Sr Mobile Software Engineer
Core Consulting is seeking an experienced Senior .NET Mobile Software Engineer for a full time, direct hire in the Richmond, VA area. For more information, please e-mail Eunice Morrison at EMorrison@coremgmt.com.
This individual will primarily be responsible for the development of mobile applications and web-based enterprise applications.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- 4 years experience developing IOS and Android applications using the Xamarin framework and toolset (Android Studio, Xamarin Studio and/or Xamarin for Visual Studio.
- Knowledge of MVVM design pattern.
- Experience building graphically intensive UIs.
- Experience working with SQLite or comparable local storage frameworks.
- Experience working with Azure cloud solutions for platform as a service (PaaS).
- Responsible for participating in all stages of the development life-cycle including requirements analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation.
- A minimum of 4+ years of progressive application systems C#.NET design and development experience using Web API, LINQ, asynchronous programing, push notifications and messaging.
- A minimum of 4+ years of experience developing back-end solutions using Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience using GIT and Azure DevOps.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 4+ years of software development experience.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.