Mid-Level Front End Developer
We are looking for a mid-level front end developer to become part of a new “Customer Experience” team. The team will streamline and improve the speed to market for its customer utilizing a Dev/Ops methodology. The candidate will possess technical skills, creativity, and desire to work on a cross functional collaborative team consisting of Marketing and IS resources.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Continuously improve software engineering practices.
- Contribute to the development of the creative culture and quality standards.
- Responsible for creating interactive templates to be utilized in the presentation of insurance content to be accessed by customers.
- Must keep current with new browsing standards, specifications, versions, capabilities & limitations as it relates to responsive web development.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- 2+ years’ relevant professional work experience with track record of past project achievements and success, primarily in agile environment
- Web development experience
- Experience with both server-side and client-side development
- Experience writing scripts against at least one database technology
- Experience with cross-browser implementations
- Works well in fast-paced environment and committed to team success
- Strong desire to learn new technologies