Mid-Level .Net Developer
We are searching for a mid-level .Net Developer. This role involves supporting legacy .net applications as well as older websites. The role will become an integral part of helping evolve the client’s websites and employee portals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the conceptual design development, ensuring that the solution is viable and designed appropriately to solve the business case
- Assist more senior developers and overseeing design efforts across capabilities/systems
- Provide support to project managers to ensure design/build activities remain within project schedule/budget
- Act as a technical advisor to the project manager, QA lead and/or business
- Facilitate escalation and resolution of technical issues during the development of the solutions
- Maintain technical solution diagrams and models
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in C#/VB.Net with Visual Studio in .Net Framework environment.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in MS SQL DB Server, Stored Procedures, User Functions and Performance Tuning.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in .Net, HTML, VB/Java Script, and Web Services.